((Listen up, class!
If you didn’t hear already, a young boy, Michael Morones recently tried to take his own life after being bullied for being a brony. I can’t fully express how not-okay this is, and he needs your help now.
Recovery Fund Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
His Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michael.morones.71
Any donations you can make towards his recovery, kind words, anything you can send is appreciated, and should be done ASAP. Thank you for your time.
The fact something like this ever happened is sickening. You can’t know if the person you’re harassing online is an adult who can just shrug it off, or a little kid who takes every little thing you say about him personally. Bullying someone is wrong, bar-none. Telling someone to kill themselves is wrong, bar-none. Bullying someone by telling them to kill themselves over a goddamn TV show is so far beyond wrong I cannot even begin to describe it.
Let’s do some good, let’s help this kid out. He doesn’t deserve the nonsense people gave him.
Its really sad to see this happen to someone at such a young age. I know there’s not much I can do to directly help, but I will do my part and help spread the word.
If by some off chance that you’re reading this: This is something you should not feel ashamed of. No one has the right to tell you what you can and cannot enjoy. You have the support of countless people from many different parts of the world, all wishing for a swift recovery. I know you can pull through.
um if you don’t reblog this
bc i have them myself.
I wouldn’t mind cause I have them too xx
Why would scars ever stop someone dating someone else? It shows they overcame whatever was trying to drag them down. It shows they’re
brave and incredibly strong and real. Of course I’d date them, who wouldn’t want someone with those amazing characteristics?
everyone has some kind of scars some from falling out of trees some from surgery why should it matter how they got the scars whether you’d date them or not
I married her.
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a happy and safe New Years as well! :) Take care
Nintendo’s Miiverse is an very interesting subject since it allows users to take screen shots and post them within a community dedicated toward a specific game, or game subject. And for the most part, I like how its designed and how smoothly it runs, even on devices like the PC and even the 3DS….
if you put a frog in boiling water, it will jump out.
if you put a frog in warm water and gradually turn up the heat until the water is boiling, the frog will remain there until it dies.
and that is an abusive relationship.
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers